WAECL Accommodation Booking Service
Qualified applicants can reserve university accommodations through WAECL Accommodation Booking Service System. This service mainly provides options of student dormitories. You can book your accommodation after you login your WAECL account. WAECL will also direct you to choose nearby hotels if you are not interested in living on campus.
Non-WAECL users can only book accommodation of Beijing Language and Culture University and will be charged $100 for using this service.
Yes, this service is FREE for students applying through WAECL!
- In case of insufficiency, we advise you to book accommodation once you receive the admission notice.
- Some universities do not accept room reservation and adopts the rule of “First come, first served”. So WAECL advises you to come early during the registration period.
- Step 1 Learning accommodation information
- Step 2 Completing application form online
- Step 3 Paying service fee of $100 (only for non-WAECL users)
- Step 4 Receiving reservation notice
- Dorms will be reserved one working day after the form is submitted
- The student will be informed by email once we receive the reservation notice
- Reconfirmation will be made with the university before the student departs