- Program Information
Starting Date: Sep 01,2018
Duration: 4 Years
Teaching Language: Chinese
Tuition Fee: RMB 20,000 Per Year
– Scholarship Coverage
a. Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, application fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
b. Living allowance: RMB1500/month
Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, application fee.
Note: Students can reapply this scholarship every year after the first year.
- You Need Pay After Got Scholarship (RMB)
Tuition: 20,000 0
Living Expense: 0
1. Scholarship applicants must be non-Chinese citizen, over 18 years old and hold a valid passport.
2. Applicants must be in good health, obey laws and rules both of the university and China, respect Chinese customs, study hard with good academic performance. And applicants should not require any other scholarships.
3. For bachelor programs, applicants must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 40. And New HSK 4 is required for Chinese-medium programs.
– Documents You Need to Provide
1. Scholarship application form.
2. High school education certificate (must be notarized)
Note: Fresh graduates must submit Expected graduation certificate or school attendance certificate when applying the scholarship and need to submit the graduate certificate after neing admitted by the university, then the admission letter will be delivered to applicants.
3. High school cademic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
4. Personal statement (including study plan)
For postgraduates only, 800 words for master applicants and 15 words for doctoral applicants.
5. 2 Recommendation letters
From professors or associate professors or equivalents.
6. HSK certificate (only for Chinese-medium programs)
7. Photocopy of valid passport.
8. Resume (written in Chinese or English)
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: No, because the application process for this scholarship is complicated and hard to deal with. We need a very long time to help you apply it. As a result, it is not refundable.
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and around May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both WAECL and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge. And if failed, you can get refund.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Click "Apply Now" button below and pay scholarship service fee.
- Step 2: Wait for the payment confirmation, then provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
- Step 3: Submit documents and wait for result and admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter)
Deadline for Payment: Jul 31, 2018
Deadline for Documents: Jul 31, 2018
Scholarship Service Fee: $650